For further information about the ‘Northern Ireland Business Startup Programme’ call 0800 027 0639 or visit www.goforitni.com
We are delighted that you are considering creating a new business. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you and Ards Business Centre is here to help you along the way with your new venture.
What should I expect when I meet my business Advisor in Ards Business Centre?
- An initial 1.5 hour meeting, where you will get a chance to ask all those questions that are burning in your mind about getting started.
- You will be given the opportunity to attend a series of business focused training sessions.
- If you want a business plan, then you will get another meeting that will help to develop your budget projections; AND your Advisor will even help you to develop the content of your plan.
- Once your Advisor has completed a draft of your business plan and budget projections, you will meet them once more. At this meeting you will have an opportunity to review everything and make changes where necessary… it is your plan after all!
This service is fully funded through your local Council- so no need to worry about payment either.
Why should I develop a plan and budget projections for my business?
The business plan will help you:
- Bring together your ideas and your research, into a structured format
- Help your to decide whether or when the business will be commercially viable
- Predict future scenarios and pitfalls, helping you address them before they threaten the success of your business
- Set out your strategy, in particular your marketing strategy
- Sets targets, financial, marketing and personal
Please click here to view a business plan template.
Contact us today – 028 9181 9787
Our next course of workshops will commence 11th June 2019, every Tuesday night 6pm – 8pm until 2nd July 2019.