We Are Hiring! Property & Conference Coordinator
We are expanding our team at Ards Business Hub, by hiring a Property & Conference Coordinator.
This credible role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of Ards Business Hub conference and meeting spaces currently located in Sketrick House and contribute to driving the sustainable growth for the business.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for handling all meeting and seminar room enquires ascertain client details, requirements and facilitate room booking venue.
- Liaising with room users prior to, during and after usage while setting up and clearing down of room facilities.
- Responsible for inventory control and ordering of catering requirements for the rooms.
- Carry out required administration associated with room usage including invoicing and information displayed in each room.
- Act as main point of contact for all property enquires.
- Handling of all incoming and vacating tenants.
- Providing support and holiday cover for Operations Coordinator.
- Assisting with Front of House cover, i.e., telephones and reception, as and when required.
- Assisting with the development of branded marketing materials for conference and meeting facilities.
For more information, please click here.
Please contact: David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050
Share this article: